From 1th to 28th of June.
Globe Run is a system of comparison of running races that can be performed anywhere in the world. The purpose of the initiative is to support with the membership fees the “Fondo per le famiglie degli Operatori Sanitari che hanno perso la vita nella lotta al Coronavirus – Sempre con voi”.
The system compares the different performances that will be awarded with a score considering the time, the distance (minimum 5 km) and the accumulated altitude difference.
Each participant will realize in complete autonomy his run choosing the trail path (maximum asphalt 10%) and the distance he prefers and, within 24.00 of the day on which the run will be carried out, he must send the report extracted from his GPS device containing the following data:
3. Positive altitude gain
4. Negative altitude gain
5. Day and time of the race
The report must be sent by email to email@example.com or via Whatsapp to +39 392 6393631
Open to all.
By the day before the first race to which you intend to participate, through this link.
- One day: donation of € 3.00
- One week: donation of € 4.00
- Two weeks: donation of € 5.00
- Three weeks: donation of € 6.00
- Four weeks: donation of € 7.00
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Bank transfer to “Fondo per le famiglie degli Operatori Sanitari che hanno perso la vita nella lotta al Coronavirus – Sempre con voi”, IBAN: IT66J0306905020100000066432, BIC: BCITITMM.
Liability for any damage to your person or to third parties is entirely the responsibility of the participant.
- For the first absolutes of the daily ranking: Virtual medals, a prize drawn
- For the first three absolutes of the weekly ranking: Virtual medals, discount vouchers for real races
- For the first five absolutes of the monthly chart: Virtual medals, free registration for real races
Gadgets, A prize drawn per day.